Here is our current repertoire of modern wedding songs, specially arranged for violin + cello duo! These songs will all be available as part of your Live Performance Package.
For wedding ceremonies, your package rate also includes up to three custom arrangements, so your wedding music can be totally personalized and meaningful to you.
Last updated: February 1st, 2016
Modern Wedding Songs – Our Specialty!
- All of Me – John Legend
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Brave – Sara Bareilles
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Come to Me – Goo Goo Dolls
- First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
- Halo – Beyoncé
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- I Choose You – Sara Bareilles
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Latch – Sam Smith
- Lover of the Light – Mumford and Sons
- Lucky – Colbie Caillat & Jason Mraz
- Marry Me – Train
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Photograph – Ed Sheeran
- She Keeps Me Warm – Mary Lambert
- The Only Exception – Paramore
- The Way I Am – Ingrid Michaelson
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Unconditionally – Katy Perry
- Can’t Help Falling In Love
- The Way You Look Tonight
- What A Wonderful World
- Air on the G string – J.S. Bach
- Ave Maria – J.S. Bach / C. Gounod
- Bridal Chorus – R. Wagner
- Canon in D – J. Pachelbel
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – J.S. Bach
- La Rejouissance from Music for the Royal Fireworks – G.F. Handel
- Largo from The Four Seasons – A. Vivaldi
- Wedding March – F. Mendelssohn
More classical pieces are available – if you don’t see your favourite here, please inquire!
A wedding ceremony is a life-changing event, and it means something different to everyone.
No two relationships are the same, because no two people are the same. We all love, support, and commit to one another in subtly different ways.
For each significant moment in your ceremony, the song you choose gives you a chance to reflect exactly what that moment means to you.
We would love to be a part of that!