If you’re looking for experienced, versatile wedding musicians, Atlantis Duo can help.
We’ve been providing New Brunswick couples with modern, customized wedding music since 2012.
Serving Fredericton, Moncton, St. Andrews and Saint John NB, our performances blend the romantic sound of violin and cello with modern song choices that fit your personality and your relationship.
We work with thoughtful, creative couples who want their wedding music to reflect their identities, their values, and all the things they love most about each other.
“You were wonderful, the music was exactly what I had dreamed of!!” – Julie S.
Sounds like wedding music, but feels like YOU.
Wedding planning is complicated, not least because there are so many people with opinions about how you should be doing things. Meanwhile, you just want to celebrate a special relationship milestone in a way that feels authentic to you.
We can help you bridge those gaps. After all, nothing says “wedding music” like a string quartet! (Or a string duo, in our case.) At the same time, we’ll work with you to prepare a contemporary and personalized song list that reflects who you are and what your wedding means to you.
Whether you’re into pop, indie, country, rock, or a even a movie or game soundtrack, we’ll take the songs you love and create custom instrumental versions just for you.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
As we work together to create your wedding music, we’ll go through these steps:
1. We’ll choose the style of your prelude music – the 30 minutes before your ceremony as your guests arrive – to set just the right mood. Classical, modern, or a mix of both.
2. We’ll select one or more processional songs for coming down the aisle, so this key moment will sound and feel exactly the way you want it to.
3. We’ll decide on ceremony songs for the signing of your marriage license, a unity ritual, or whatever else you have in mind, so each important element of your ceremony feels unique and special.
4. We’ll choose recessional music to send you back up the aisle as newlyweds with a song that perfectly conveys just how happy you are to be together.
Throughout this process, you can expect us to listen carefully to your needs, answer your questions promptly and thoroughly, and fully respect your unique vision for your ceremony.
“Thank you again for sharing your talents for our special day. Although most of it seems like a fog I remember the music perfectly and it sounded better than I could have imagined!” – Leslie D.
Your wedding music can be romantic, modern and personalized.
Here’s a quick sample of the instrumental covers in our repertoire:
- All of Me (John Legend)
- A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)
- Brave (Sara Bareilles)
- Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
- Come to Me (Goo Goo Dolls)
- First Day of My Life (Bright Eyes)
- Halo (Beyoncé)
- Ho Hey (The Lumineers)
- Home (Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros)
- I Choose You (Sara Bareilles)
- I’m Yours (Jason Mraz)
- I Won’t Give Up (Jason Mraz)
- Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
- Latch (Sam Smith)
- Lover of the Light (Mumford and Sons)
- Lucky (Colbie Caillat & Jason Mraz)
- Marry Me (Train)
- Marry You (Bruno Mars)
- Photograph (Ed Sheeran)
- She Keeps Me Warm (Mary Lambert)
- The Only Exception (Paramore)
- The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- Unconditionally (Katy Perry)
For those moments that call for a more traditional touch, we have a full selection of classical wedding music including Pachelbel’s Canon in D, Air on the G String by J. S. Bach and Wagner’s Bridal Chorus, as well as all-time favorites like At Last, What A Wonderful World, and Can’t Help Falling in Love.
Don’t see your dream song on our list? No problem at all. In our five years performing together, we’ve created instrumental versions of everything from Adele to Metallica! There’s nothing we love more than creating one-of-a-kind cover songs for couples who don’t quite fit the mold.
I Choose You (Instrumental) – Sara Bareilles violin + cello cover
A little word about our satisfaction guarantee
You’re going to love your wedding music – we’re absolutely sure of it. After all, you’ll be working with us every step of the way, choosing your songs and detailing exactly how the ceremony is going to go. And with dozens of weddings under our belts, you can rest easy knowing your ceremony music is in experienced, professional hands.
That said, your happiness is what’s most important. If you are dissatisfied with your wedding music for any reason, we will work with you to make it right. (This has never happened and we hope it never will.)
“SJ your music created an atmosphere of love and inspiration at my son and daughter inlaw’s wedding. You have a great talent that is very unique. Thank you so much for sharing your music with our family.” – Nancy E.
We can’t wait to work with you!
Your wedding is special and important, and so are you. We can’t wait to hear all about your favorite songs and where they’ll go in your ceremony. Our unparalleled selection of instrumental covers means each and every moment of your ceremony gets just the right musical backdrop – slow and romantic, upbeat and joyful, or quirky and unexpected.
It will be our absolute pleasure to make sure your wedding sounds – and feels – exactly the way you want it to.
Reserve your date on our calendar
Let us know your wedding date, time and location and we’ll check our calendars right away. As soon as we’ve confirmed our availability, you’ll receive a detailed quote and an invitation to ask any questions you might have.
Send us your event details below to get started, or contact cellist Katherine Moller directly at email@example.com. Talk to you soon!