We are so delighted to have you here! Below you’ll find all the information about our debut album Modern Wedding Songs, Vol. 1, released on April 4, 2016.
If you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to get in touch – just email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you! And again, welcome. <3
Modern Wedding Songs, Vol. 1
You dream of the romantic sound of violin and cello for your wedding music, but the classical genre doesn’t speak to you.
You want your song choices to say something about who you are and what makes your relationship special.
Get the perfect blend of modern + romantic with Modern Wedding Songs, Vol. 1.
Instrumental violin + cello covers of 10 modern wedding songs:
Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
All of Me (John Legend)
First Day of My Life (Bright Eyes)
The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson)
The Only Exception (Paramore)
I’m Yours (Jason Mraz)
I Choose You (Sara Bareilles)
Just the Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
Ho Hey (The Lumineers)
when to play it
- Prelude: Set the perfect mood as your guests arrive.
- Ceremony: Personalize your ceremony with songs that speak to you.
- Cocktail Hour: Surprise your guests with unique background music as they socialize.
- Dinner: Relax and recharge before the party really gets going.
why love it
- Blend modern + traditional: Contemporary song choices played on classic wedding instruments gives you the best of both worlds.
- Support songwriters: 100% legal and fully licensed covers mean the original artist gets their fair share of your purchase price.
- 10 BONUS TRACKS: Custom 45-second arrangements of each song are the perfect length for walking down the aisle!
get the album now
Your wedding is more than just a tradition.
It’s as individual as you are.
The songs you choose will inspire your guests to feel like they’re part of something truly special.
We would be honored to have our music as part of your wedding day.
– Sarah Beth (violin) and Katherine (cello)
Live Preview video